Welcome to www.g1wonders.com (“Website”).
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your access and use of services on the Website, subject to your unequivocal acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this contract, Company will grant a non-exclusive and limited right to access this Website (“Terms”).
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean RGV Innovations Private Limited, its subsidiary(ies), associates, affiliates and group companies and its affiliates. The reference shall include the grammatical variations thereof.
About the Website:
Please review our other policies, made available on the Website, which govern you. We reserve the right to make changes to our Website including these at any time without any prior notice and you shall be bound by such Polices (as may be amended from time to time).
The Website grants you a limited license to access & avail the services for your personal use (i.e. non-commercial use), as per the Terms and our other policies/conditions as provided us or required to be you for availing the services/purchase(s).
By accessing, browsing, subscribing to or using Website or any of our services in the Website through any computer, mobile phone or tablet or any electronic gadget, you agree to be bound by these Terms and are deemed to have accepted these Terms, regardless of how you use, subscribe to or use the services on the Website. We suggest you to not use or access our website in case you disagree with these Terms.
The Website although may be accessible from various jurisdictions (Countries/places), however, we reserve our rights that the product and / or services may not be provided or discounted with and / or without any notice in any jurisdiction and without incurring any liability(unless expressly admitted by us). It is clarified that the Website is governed and made applicable as per Laws in Force in India.
Company’s Websites are not directed at nor targeted at children or person not eligible to contract. No one who has not completed the age of 18 (eighteen) years may use the Website unless the Laws which you are a subject permits the same and allows you to be a competent person to enter into binding contracts and admit obligations, as envisaged herein.
About the Services
The Products and the Services offered on the Website are solely for personal use by you; the use of the services or products by you for commercial purpose (whether with the intent to earn profit or not) or in any other manner other than for personal use is hereby expressly prohibited.
Except as expressly provided herein, We do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information
We have made no representation(s) or assurance(s) or guarantee(s) or claim or like, whether expressly or impliedly for the product to be fit for a (particular) purpose/use etc. or to be of a particular quality/purpose/use/fitness/usability or providing any preventive protection/spreading of any disease/virus/microbes/bacteria etc. or that the same is for any medical or surgical use. The reports of the Laboratory test have been made available on the Website.
Further, the compliances (statutory / regulatory or having force of law) including but not limited to the access to the website, purchase of product or the payment of the import duty etc. as may be applicable to such specific jurisdictions would be your responsibility and liability.
You shall be free to independently verify and completely satisfy your-self about the product or services and its use /usability or fitness for a particular purpose and to rely upon the independent professional advice/opinion, and we shall not be responsible for the same.
Use of Website
You hereby agree not to:
- make any collections and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices, any derivative use of this Website or the content, any downloading or coping account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering methods /extracting tools or the like;
- change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Website;
- not to make any unauthorised use of the Website or post any defamatory/libellous/ slanders/ offensive matter or any material (of whatsoever nature or type, whether in written form or not) which is or may hurt or cause harm / injury (in person or to property) to us or any person or Government or Sovereign;
- circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone except for sharing on social media through the links provided on the Website.
- post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the Website;
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the Website or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- Form an opinion or take decisions solely on the basis of advice/opinion, if any, received from Website.
- that your licensed access to information on the Website neither constitutes nor is a deemed offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the services/products.
User Account, Password, And Security and Membership Obligations
- to provide your real name, last name and accurate and truthful personal information including correct & a valid email address in your registration;
- to take care and be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and the operation of the account;
- notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- due to the limitations of colour reproduction and the individual colour settings including due to workmanship, there may be variations in colour and specification:
- that in case of violation of these terms or any applicable law, regulations. Directions, sanctions etc. we reserve the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account;
- you hereby agree and provide your consent for the use of your information by us to provide you with purchase/delivery of your product, news, offers and discounts on Products for sale, news and other information.
- We will send the product at the address provided by you and if the said address is wrong then we shall not be responsible or liable for re-delivery to the correct address and /or you shall not be liable for refund of the amount paid.
Conclusion of Contract for Services /Products
It is the express intention of the Parties that the Contract for any product or services is concluded only at the time when you cannot cancel the order made by you and the full payment for the product has already been made by you.
The above is to clarify that you shall have a right to cancel the Order, as per the Cancellation & refund policy, and upon the cancellation of the order the contract is rescinded by you and we are not responsible for the performance except the refund of the amount paid by you, if and as applicable, upon such cancellation.
It is hereby agreed by you that all such contracts would be deemed to have been executed at Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) and performance and obligations in respect thereto would be enforceable only in India as per the Laws of India.
Posting by you on Website
If you post any content or submit material on the Website, you agree that;
- you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, Irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify adapt, publish, translate, create a derivative work from, distribute and display such content throughout the World in any media
- be solely responsible for your interactions with other people on the Website,
- that we are merely acting as a passive channel for such interactions and shall not be liable for relating to any user generated content or activities of users on the Website.
- Company reserves the right to edit, remove, or refuse to post any user generated content or terminate your registered account for any reason.
- We shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site.
Links to Third Party Websites
Suspension or Termination
We may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or your account or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
Notwithstanding anything contained in the Terms, these Terms will survive such termination or suspension and shall govern al rights and liabilities of the Parties.
To the maximum extent permissible under the laws:
We are not responsible or liable for any user generated content or other content posted on the Website which you may encounter on or through the Website. The, user generated content, the materials and products on the Website are provided “As Is Where Is Basis ” and without representations or warranties of any kind; save and except to the warranties as may be applicable on the product(s) sold to you.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes the Website available are free of viruses or anything else harmful. We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials or content in the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise.
The product(s) and services are sold by us on ‘as is basis’ and we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website.
You specifically agree that Company is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Company is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
Limitation of Liability
It is the express intent of the Company shall be liable only when you make a purchase through this Website which amount is limited to the extent of the purchase amount paid by you while purchasing the product/s through the Website
No third Party rights: It is express intent of the parties and they hereby declare that no third party right or liability would arise or can be claimed by any person or entity which is not a party to the Contract recorded herein, the contract is exclusive to the parties.
Exclusion of all other Liability: we (respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and successors in interest, and each of their respective managers, members, shareholders, directors, officers, agents, servants, employees and all other persons acting by, through, under or in concert with any of them and whether specifically mentioned herein or not) shall not be liable or held responsible in any manner in respect of any and all liability, actions, causes of action, claims, debts, demands, damages, and liabilities to person(s) or property, costs, expenses, (including, without limitation court costs and attorneys’ fees) and compensation of every nature, kind and character whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, suspected or unsuspected, direct, indirect, contingent or actual, liquidated or unliquidated, whether in contract or in tort including for any lost profits or lost data, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this Website or the performance of the products purchased through the Website or the conduct of other users (whether online or offline) or attendance at an event or any user generated content, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages That said, if Company is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which is in any way connected with your use of this platform Website or any content, Our liability shall be ‘nil’.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions enshrined in the Website is governed and shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of India.
Any dispute arising between the parties shall firstly be decided by personal mutual discussion and negotiations, and if the parties fail to reach a settlement within 30 (thirty) days then the parties would be entitled to submit the dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) and the same would be decided as per the Indian Laws.
Provided that, we shall be entitled to seek and enforce our rights including intellectual property rights and seek necessary relief before the courts in any Jurisdiction.
Modification and Severability
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall be deemed to have been immediately replaced by such provisions (expressly and impliedly) by such provision which shall not have the any adverse effect or create or impose or cast upon us any additional/enhanced/increased responsibilities, obligations, duties, performance, discharges, liabilities etc.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to the Company through email.